Wrong Birth Name

  • 2
  • Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Answered

My birth name that is currently listed is the Americanized version of my birth name that I went by when I was younger. I provided three separate links of newspaper articles referring to me as my actual birth name but was still declined. I'm willing to send in more documents to get it corrected if necessary. Thank you in advance.
Photo of CC


  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 months ago

  • 2
Photo of Ed Jones(XLIX)

Ed Jones(XLIX)

  • 20242 Posts
  • 22876 Reply Likes
Please send all this information here. https://help.imdb.com/contact
Use the selections below and provide all the information requested and any additional info you have