- Ian Cranston (aka Icizzle) - nm3753506
- Icizzle - nm9957232
I have looked at the two entries and they are replete with self-references and cross-references. They have the whiff of parody about them.
Ian Cranston’s Trivia is full of what appear to be unsubstantiated claims and questions, as is Icizzle’s.
- “He's been nominated for 11 film festival awards and has only won 1.” Yet no mention is made of any award nominations on the front page.
- ICizzle will be in Magic Mike 3.
- Alien Stripper claims Martians baby is iCizzles.
- What drink did Ian Cranston enjoy so much that he wrote "Call For One" for it.
- What was Ian Cranston's first hit single.
- Which R&B artist did the title track for the movie "Ian Cranston's Book Of Legends".
- Rock singer Ian Cranston actually originates from which country.
From a cursory investigation, cast and crew members of Cranston and Icizzle productions only have credits in other Cranston and Icizzle productions, other than some people who are credited with the attribute ‘archive footage’ e.g. Elvis, Tupac.
There are Soundtrack items for Icizzle's TV documentary which mention a singer, Cara Minaj. Minaj's YouTube channel mentions other singers - Brianna and Tardi P. These names bring to mind Nicki Minaj, Rihanna and Cardi B, which again makes me think this is a parody.
A few other things are unusual, but the above gives a taste.
Apologies if I am mistaken and am impugning someone‘s reputation.
It just seems strange to me. Perhaps I am late to the joke, or maybe I just don't get it.