To add your new agency to the database you must submit it as a contact for one of the people represented by your company. Follow these steps:
1) Locate one of your company's clients on IMDbPro.com and go to their page.
2) Click 'Edit info' at the bottom of the person's page
3) On the following page, under 'Contact Details', select 'Add 1 Item' next to 'Representation: I know the company and (optionally) the agent'; click on Continue
4) On the next page, enter the name of the company in the company field and choose the correct 'type' (Management) from the drop-down menu. Please make sure you include the correct country code at the end of the company name (e.g. if the company is based in the US, then enter the name as "Your Company's Name [us]"). Then click on 'Check these updates'
5) You'll get a warning saying that the company is not in the database. Check the box 'Add this as a new company' and click on 'Re-check these updates'
6) The next page will feature a form which will allow you to enter details about the company such as a branch name, address, phone etc. and a list of employees/agents/etc.