How do I change a credit that was attributed to the wrong person?

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
Hi all. My Credit for Set Dresser on MY ART film is attributed to a person with the same name as me. How do I change this so I get the credit. FYI my first IMDB credit. I also need to make an IMDb page too. How do I do that. Brendan Michael Galvin
Photo of Brendan Galvin

Brendan Galvin

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Steve Crook

Steve Crook, Champion

  • 1449 Posts
  • 1845 Reply Likes
Go to the page about My Art (2016) at and hit the Edit Page button near the bottom of the page.
Select Art Department ... Correct / Delete
and hit Continue
Change the Action from Keep to Correct by the name Brendan Galvin
Hit Check these updates
Change the name from Galvin, Brendan to be Galvin, Brendan (II) or maybe even Brendan Michael Galvin if that's how you were credited.
Hit Check these updates

Tick the box for "This is a different person not currently listed - create 'Galvin, Brendan (II)'."
Hit Re-check these updates

The backgound to the section you're changing should go green(ish) and it should offer you a button to Submit these updates

Hit Submit these updates
Sit back and wait for your submission to be processed, approved and added to the database