I have come across three people who are credited on IMDB but who are not actually credited on the related episodes.
- Krauss, Elodie (nm8141146) – 1 credit
- Bruynoghe, Olivia (nm0116843) – 2 credits
- Rudolf, Chloé (nm2299106) – 4 credits
My experience tells me that if I come across a name that is not in the credits that it is appropriate to add the ‘uncredited’ attribute. I do not delete the name as the individual may have worked on the film/ episode/ etc. but was not credited
However, these are all ‘script supervisor’ credits and all of them are in the ‘Assistant Director’ department. To the best of my knowledge, ‘script supervisor’ credits belong in the ‘Other Crew’ department, which is where ‘script supervisor’ credits from other episodes of “Rivera” (Rory Herbert, Suzanne Baron) are found.
So in each of the submissions above, I have
- deleted the credits in the ‘Assistant Director’ department, giving as a reason ‘Moving credit to "Other Crew member Credits", where it belongs’
- added the credit with an ‘uncredited’ attribute into the "Other Crew" department
Each submission has had a 50% success rate, with all the additions being approved, but none of the deletions. Each credit now appears twice. See screen capture for Elodie Krauss below.
Screen captures of the credits are at
The link was included in the submissions.See also previous discussion re: moving credits