Favorite an individual.
I like the ADD TO WATCH LIST feature for movies and shows and it got me thinking, how about giving users the chance to FAVORITE a particular person (actor, director, writer, set designer, whomever) so that we could go to a page and say "Hey, I want to see more of something by X" ... might seem redundant, but for every Molly Ringwald I do remember, there's a Hilary Angelo I forget about.
Thanks for your consideration!
Can you implement this feature? I think it's a must and it's a bit surprising to see it's not already there. Simply add a similar or exact same option of "add to" dropdown bar and let us add people (actors, actresses, characters) to lists. I have a couple of people lists and I really miss this feature. I think it'll increase popularity of "people lists" exponentially.
1. Create a person list. For sake of argument call it: "My Favorite People".
2. Whenever you find a person page of one of your favorite people, open the list in on window and edit it.
3. Copy the link to the people page to the search box at the bottom of the page labeled: "Add a name to this list:".
4. Click the yellow Search button.
5. Only one person should appear in the search list. Click the name.
6. Optionally add a description for that new entry.
7. Repeat steps 3 through 6 until you are finished.
8. Click the yellow Done button.
Such a simple request!
Just add it already, the design and coding is basically all there in the Add To List feature already there.
What a load of rubbish
(There is a similar feature on IMDB pro, maybe they consider it a paid feature, which is ridiculous)
I don’t know if anyone has suggested this edit option in the past, but someone did give me this procedure until such time IMDb provides a better method to adding/deleting from your lists. It may seem a little tedious at first, but you’ll catch on. It has worked for me.
1). Sign into your IMDb account.
2). Then go to https://www.imdb.com/search/?ref_=fn_asr and choose the “Advanced Name Search” option.
3) Scroll down to “Lists” and highlight the list you want to edit from the “Include” selection box. Then go to “Display Options” and choose your preferred option. Then from the “Sort by” picks, select how you want to display your entries from your list. I would recommend “A-Z Ascending”. You can review your entire list here.
4). After you have reviewed your list(s), if you wish to make new additions to those list(s), go to your IMDb account name at top of the webpage and from the options, choose “Your Lists” and then choose the list to which you wish to add entries. Once you have selected your list, click the vertical ellipsis button, and choose “Edit”. Scroll to the bottom to the “Add a Name to this List” block. After you have finished adding your new entries, go to the top of your list and click “Done”.
I hope this helps to manage your lists more effectively in the interim.