I have asked to delete and remove this BIO at soon I see still waiting
I am surprised that anyone can modify a Bio without being scrutinized or verify
Please fix this problem at soon as possible
How can I update my biography?
A name page can only list a single biography, however we welcome updates and corrections to keep these current. Please be aware that if a person does not have a specially written bio, we will automatically generate one using any other available information or credits already listed on their pages. More information on the auto-generated biographies can be found here. These will not appear as items to correct, therefore you will need to submit a new biography which will override the auto-generated one.
To update an existing biography (that is not auto-generated), please see the following instructions:
1. Go to that person's page.
2. Click on the "Edit page" button towards the bottom.
3. Next to the "Biography" option click the drop down and select "Correct/Delete".
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Continue".
5. Next to the biography, click the drop down and select "Correct" and then "Check these updates" at the bottom of the page.
6. Input the new biography into the field, making sure it's in line with our Mini-Biography guidelines.
7. Please be sure to add an author in the "By:" field.
8. Click "Check these updates" and correct any errors you're presented with.
9. Press "Submit".