We’re excited to announce that we have launched a new and improved way for you to manage your IMDbPro Resume data. You will now have the ability to manage your IMDbPro Resume data directly from your page on IMDbPro.This allows you to easily view any changes as you make updates on your page. Additionally, you may notice the following changes in how you can now manage your Resume:
- Existing Resume data can be edited via edit buttons directly on your name page.
- New Resume data can be added by clicking on the "Edit your page” button appearing on the bottom of your name page on IMDbPro.
- You can now upload, delete, and upload your Resume images directly from your image gallery.
- The link to Resume will be removed from the navigation since you can make all the updates on your IMDbPro page.
- You will be directed to the IMDbPro contribution interface for all new Film & TV credits and contact submissions so that they will display as official credits once verified.