Actor or Actress

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
How do I change a credit from appearing under "actor" to being listed as "actress?"
Photo of Ayanna Flemings

Ayanna Flemings

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

  • 1
Photo of DavidAH_Ca

DavidAH_Ca, Champion

  • 3263 Posts
  • 2925 Reply Likes
You need to submit a Gender request (near the bottom of the main Update page - the only item in the Other Data section).

Currently there is some problem with Gender corrections, due to the move of Name processing to a new system. Any update may take longer than usual.
Photo of Michelle

Michelle, Official Rep

  • 12888 Posts
  • 9995 Reply Likes
Alternatively, you can also submit a credit correction from the title page associated with the credit, when submitting the correction you will be able to select the correct listing under "Actor" or "Actress", just include a brief explanation that you are correcting the credit listing/gender listing, be sure to acknowledge any warnings, and once processed this should also do the trick.